Fall semester is right around the corner and soon you’ll be heading to your classes at BGSU and cheering on the Falcons, but until then you should be enjoying your summer and free days while you have them. Here are some awesome ways to spend your summer
• Go to a festival
• Concerts, concerts and more concerts
• Spend some time at the beach
• Amusement Parks
• Take a hike
• Lay poolside with a good book
• Sign your lease at (property name)
There are so many fun and exciting things happening the month of June! For starters, the first official day of summer is this month! We have a day all about celebrating dads, and one all about our best friends. For more fun to look forward to this month, check out our list of important dates below. And of course follow our social media to see what fun events we will be holding at Copper Beech. Everyone is invited! So if you’re just visiting Bowling Green for the day or here for orientation at BGSU, stop on by! June 1 - National Donut Day June 4 - National Cheese Day June 8 - Best Friends Day June 16 - Father’s Day June 18 - International Picnic Day June 21 - First Official Day of Summer June 22 - Take Your Dog to Work Day June 27 - National Sunglasses Day
Finals are quickly approaching and we want all of our residents to do an amazing job! Here are some study tips to help you get through the week.
1. Attend Class – this may seem as a no brainer but this is extremely important!
2. Pay Attention – again no brainer, but if you’re attending class and not paying attention what’s the point?
3. Take Notes – just paying attention isn’t always enough. Write down important things that may pop up on your test.
4. Get Plenty of Sleep – A focused, alert mind needs a good night of sleep
5. Organize your Study Notes Clearly – Color code by class and highlight in pink, it helps you remember
6. Plan your revision so it’s clear what you should be learning when – Keeping track of all of your finals in a planner will keep you on track for when/what you should be studying
7. Create a checklist of everything you need to be studying – just in case you forgot!
8. Find a quiet place to study with few distractions – this means no Netflix too
9. Form a study group and work together – team work makes the dream work!
10. Take practice exams – practice makes perfect!
11. Take regular breaks – getting up and moving around every so often will help you to concentrate more!
We wish all of you good luck and a great summer break!